Expert talk: Practical Agile Methodologies to realize your 2021 business goals with your (remote) team
2021 is closing in. Despite the unpredictability of these times due to COVID pandemic, you are probably busy with your plans for 2021. But since everyone is still working remotely and this seems to stay this way for a large part of the new year it might seem challenging how to get everyone in your teams on board with the plans. These times require adaptiveness to continuously change and keeping up team spirit is key.
This webinar gives a practical overview of how you can use the agile philosophy for translating your 2021 plans and strategy to your teams working from home. Keeping up team spirit, togetherness and agility is key in these challenging times. By using Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban, this will support to keep focus on result or even accelerate reaching your objectives while keeping your people on involved and motivated
During this Webinar you will get an insight in how the Agile methodologies can support you in:
- How to translate organizational objectives to practical steps which is understandable for your teams
- How to prioritize projects and initiatives using backlog ordering.
- How to make progress on structural changes even when day to day activities are busy and unpredictable.
- How to keep track of progress and maintain connection in the team on the desired outcome.
- How to manage expectations on results and keep stakeholders aligned
- 10.00 Introduction
- 10.05 Interactive Session
- 10.50 Wrap-up and Q&A
- 11.00 End
The webinar will be held via Zoom. You can register by clicking here.